The Humble Store's week-long indie sale draws to a closed on Monday, which agency it's your final conduct chances to pick out handgrip of Hollow Knight as well as Darkest Dungeon for $10 apiece (roughly £6.50). According to IsThereAnyDeal—a cracking tool for seeing simply how practiced sale prices are—that's equal to the lowest-ever cost for both of those first-class games, hence if you've been eyeing them upward for a spell as well as hence it powerfulness endure worth opening your wallet.
Atmospheric Metroidvania Hollow Knight was named our best platforming game of final year, as well as it's yet receiving regular updates. Darkest Dungeon is a stressful party-based dungeon crawler, as well as i of the best indie games you lot tin dismiss play correct now.
If you're quick, you lot tin dismiss also pick out handgrip of excellent adventure game Thimbleweed Park for $9.99, but that deal ends inwards a brace of hours (midday ET).
And yes, I know Andy mentioned the sale before this week, but seeing equally its most over I idea I'd highlight a few of the best deals. Grab them spell you lot can:
Atmospheric Metroidvania Hollow Knight was named our best platforming game of final year, as well as it's yet receiving regular updates. Darkest Dungeon is a stressful party-based dungeon crawler, as well as i of the best indie games you lot tin dismiss play correct now.
If you're quick, you lot tin dismiss also pick out handgrip of excellent adventure game Thimbleweed Park for $9.99, but that deal ends inwards a brace of hours (midday ET).
And yes, I know Andy mentioned the sale before this week, but seeing equally its most over I idea I'd highlight a few of the best deals. Grab them spell you lot can:
- Darkest Dungeon - $9.99 (60 pct off)
- Hollow Knight - $9.89 (34 pct off)


